Malibiclibic Falls, Bailen Cavite
|Malibiclibic Falls, Bailen, Cavite|
|A wide catch basin will surely make you go for a swim!|
|Two towering boulder of rocks make up the walls of Malibiclibic Falls|
|It seems the rock was split open and Malibiclibic Falls came to be!|
|@VinVoyage, @GoHarrold, @Danventures, @Exkarlsions|
|Raining but still Amazing|
|Wide Catch Basin|
How to get to Malibiclibic Falls, Bailen, Cavite
It's not on Google Map, but it is on Maps.Me
1. Head over to Barangay Lumipa.
- From Taft, ride bus going to Alfonso, Cavite
- From the town proper, there are jeep going to Bailen
- From Bailen, hail a trike going to Brgy Lumipa.
- Instruct the driver using the maps and your GPS.
- If all else fail, ask the locals about Brgy Lumipa's Malibiclibic Falls
- From Aguinaldo - Maragondon Road - Always turn Left on Fork Roads:
|First Fork Road to Brgy Lumipa, Bailen, Cavite|
|Second Fork Road to Brgy Lumipa, Bailen, Cavite|
2. From the Jump Off
- You will need to go leftward away from the road. See the cow? He will guide you. J.K.